FridayPaydays Site Rules
When using FridayPaydays, all members must follow these simple rules. Any member who breaks these rules, violates the terms of conditions, or defames or slanders FridayPaydays's character or any of it's members in anyway will be subject for account termination.
1. Absolutely ONE
account per household, if you are found to be in violation of this rule all your accounts will be banned and earnings forfeit. You must also log in from your home PC only. Any accounts deleted because of duplicate IP's will not be reinstated. This goes for PayPal accounts as well. You are NOT able to use your friends PayPal account to cash out your earnings, nor are they allowed to use yours. Doing so will result in your payment automatically being denied and both of your accounts locked pending further investigation. In other words, don't let your friends cash out to your account.
2. NO PROXY servers, do NOT enable any private browser plug-ins while using FridayPaydays (including the one built in to Opera). Do NOT log in from your mobile phone, this can cause the system to think you are on a proxy and automatically ban your account. It can also cause you to share the same IP as another member which will also cause your account to be locked. We currently accept memberships from most countries. Keep this in mind when referring people. Again, if you are found to be using a proxy your offers will automatically be reversed upon completion and your account will be locked indefinitely.
3. You may only complete each offer once. Not once on every site, but once EVER unless the offer is specifically noted as a daily survey, click, or monthly survey. That means if you complete "AcraMax Daily Jokes" on another site, you cannot complete it here. If this happens your account will be deleted without pay.
4. You must be at least 13 years of age. You must enter all information ACCURATELY at registration or you will simply not be paid until you do. If FridayPaydays suspects fraud we may ask to obtain a copy of a valid, non expired license, school ID, or state ID with your matching address. Failure to provide such documentation will result in your account be locked until the scanned documents are received.
5. You must fill out all offers ACCURATELY
. This means using your REAL
information. This also means, but is NOT limited to:
- NO pre-paid credit cards,
- NO PayPal debit cards
- NO canceling trails with 72 hours after signing up for them
- NO pre-paid cell phones
- NO unsubscribing your email immediately after completing an offer
- NO dead phone numbers
- and anything else that falls in these categories.
- ALWAYS sign up for them using your own personal information
- ALWAYS use a valid email address
If you are found to be using fake information (and trust me, we will find you
), you will be immediately banned.
6. Any member earning over $400 in a calendar year must submit a W-9 form before they are paid any future balances, gift cards, or contest prizes. You can email the form to fridaypaydays [a] gmail.com. If you need to mail the form in, please contact us directly using one of the methods below. You will NOT receive a 1099 for reported income unless you earn $600 or more in that same calendar year that is paid OUTSIDE of PayPal (gifts, gift cards, contest prizes, etc).
7. All payments must be made through the site using one of our payment features. We offer instant payments to PayPal, and custom amount gift cards. Any payments made to the wrong address on the users error are subject to being non-refundable if we cannot recover them. Make SURE that you type your email correct the first time.
8. If you at any time attempt to tamper with, exploit, hack, attack, or harm FridayPaydays and its website in any way, your account will immediately be terminated and you could be prosecuted under US laws.
9. At any time, FridayPaydays may ask for personal legal identification solely for verifying the information on your account. Should you choose not to submit this information, any future payments including referral earnings and contest prizes will be held.
If you have any questions about these rules, you can open a support ticket
or by using the contact form
. Please allow 24 hours for a response.
last updated 2/27/2011 8:15 AM CST